Friday, May 30, 2014

My evil writing plans for 2014

I've made some huge plans for this year. One being totally dropping a WIP and starting another. Yeah, writers do crazy shit sometimes. But this new book had my heart and soul and wouldn't let me sleep until I wrote it. So I did what it told me to do and I wrote the novel in three months. That's my usual writing time so I was pleased with it. The book, Who We Were is due to come out September of this year. I'm extremely excited to release it. 
She's from the same state as me. Heck, she's from a city pretty close by. How was I not blessed with her nerdy cuteness?


You can find out more about it here; https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22352918-who-we-were?ac=1


My other plans for this year include a school visit to Deerfield Township Middle School where I'll talk to some awesome tweens about writing and my books. I just hope they get my dry sense of humor and I'll make them laugh.
SPNG Tags: Jared Padalecki / laughing
Looking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to spend hours hunting them down.



I'm also hitting up Savannah, GA to meet up with my bestie and some Badass bloggers, Lynn and Leanne from http://2girlsandabook.wordpress.com/ . We're gonna have a blast out there y'all. This east coaster is going down to tha dirty south. I just have to watch my Jersey/Cali speak down there. If you have no clue what I mean then read my bio. xoxo

image


Then it's time to get back to work and write my next book, The Librarian. I've talked about this book for a while and I am just now outlining it and getting it prepared. I absolutely can't wait to tell you more about this book. What I can tell you is this; There is time traveling involved. There will be romance! Like major earth shattering romance. There will be a library and a librarian.(Well duh) And it will take the term 'book boyfriend' to a whole new level. (That's my tagline people so don't got stealing that or anything!) 

I do plan on doing only two book signings this year. One in Smithville, New Jersey (Authors on the Greene) and the other at my local library because they're awesome. 

When I have more news I'll let you all know. For now keep your eyes open for Who We Were and make sure you add it to your TBR
SPNG Tags: Dean / YES / swearing
Looking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to spend hours hunting them down.



And as for that other WIP, you bet your booty I will be working on it again soon. If you like Sleeping Beauty then you'll love it. 













No comments:

Post a Comment