Monday, October 7, 2013

Y'all Fest Here I Come!

Y'all Fest South Carolina may be just the most awesome place to meet your favorite YA Authors....

And I will be there among them. Sure I will be ogling them and fangirling too, but I have a purpose as well. I will be selling my Visitors Series. Not only will I have BOTH books for sale, but if you purchase a copy you get an Emergency Ephraim Kit. What is this kit you ask?
It's a kit all girls need in case they run into their very own 'Ephraim'. You need kissable lips, so I will have Grape Grape Grape flavored gloss. You need to smell beautiful do you not? The kit comes with handmade soap scented Naughty Coconut. And who could go without body butter for smooth skin when he caresses your hands?
You need it all, am I right? Come see me if you will be in the area. You know you want to check out my books and you want a kit!
I'd love to meet you so at least stop by and say hello!
 
 


 Who’s coming: 50 of the country’s top YA authors, including 25 New York Times bestsellers.

What: Panels, presentations and signings on three stages on Upper King Street, as well as the infamous YA Smackdown!

When: Sat., Nov. 9, 2013, 10 am to 7 pm

Where: Blue Bicycle Books, the American Theatre, Charleston Music Hall, Upper King Street, Charleston, SC

Cost: FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment