Monday, April 1, 2013

Libboo Followers

Do you buzz for me on Libboo? If so you can win on of my books! Yes you can! Anyone that is my follower can be a winner. Why? Because I love to give. Yep I love it. So what do you need to do? It's easy. Continue to buzz for me :) Of course. Comment below with your libboo buzzboard information so I can see your lovely Libboo profile. I will message the winner there. Then you can choose from my titles. The Many Lives of Avery Snow Ianni The Unraveling of Avery Snow The Brown House All winners will receive E-book code to Smashwords.

5 comments:

  1. here you go and going to keeping buzzing https://www.libboo.com/network/katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Katie!! If you win, which book would you like to read?

      Delete
    2. The Unraveling of Avery Snow or Ianni thanks you welcome

      Delete
  2. http://www.libboo.com/network/erimeh

    you are my first buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how to hack into someones Instagram? have a peek here for my story!

    ReplyDelete