Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A review of "A Hazy Shade of Winter" By Jessica Bradshaw

The writing was brilliant in this novel about a guardian angel and the young woman he is guarding, Jude. At first I didnt know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprisied to recieve chills from the first few pages. Bradshaw has many of the same views as I do about our world, Angels, Demons and the afterlife. So I fell for this book instantly. There was NOTHING that I would change about this book. The writing was perfection. I am very excited to read more in this series. I deeply fell in love with Jude! She is a girl to whom many teens can relate. Being an adult I can also relate to her through my teen years. Samuel is a tortured soul, that is for sure. I hope to see more of their romance in book 2.
Go out and get your copy today!!! I am serious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment