Monday, January 25, 2016

New Moon over Gatlinburg Weekend!

I'm excited to announce that the ladies hosting New Moon Over Gatlinburg, asked me to be involved.
I'm super excited to be a part of something so huge.
Twilight was one of the books that proved to me that anyone could write; even a stay at home mother of two.
Ten books later, here I am. Still a fan of Twilight and still a writer.
****UPDATE****
All pre-orders were finalized. The last day to order was March 1st.
If you want a book signed, you can still order them from Amazon and bring it to the event. I will not be able to supply them now.
See you in Gatlinburg!

If you're going to be attending this event and you'd like to have a book signed to you then you must fill out the pre-order form below. Because this is such a huge event and I'm not local, I will have to make sure the books are shipped to the location. My publisher will make sure all ordered books are shipped and ready for your reading pleasure when you meet me.
All books are 10.00 and will be signed and made out to you when we meet.
****UPDATE****
All pre-orders were finalized. The last day to order was March 1st. See you in Gatlinburg!


If you're not sure who I am and not sure what my books are about you can always check me out on Goodreads.
Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment