Tuesday, March 31, 2015

WINNER announcement

Two weeks ago I announced the Become a Character Contest for my next book, Awaken. Awaken is the follow up to Slumber. This character has been plotted out for months but I needed to know who she really was. So what better way than to hold a contest letting one my fans become her.
There were only eight entries but I'm glad people entered.
The rules were simple; take a selfie of you and Slumber, tell me a quick review and also who you think the character would be. And they HAD to have been emailed to me in order for me to keep track of entries.
I've assigned numbers to the names and then put these numbers into Random.org so that the winner was chosen randomly.

1.Katy
2.Annie
3.Melissa
4.Heather
5.Jessica
6.Shelly
7.Michelle
8.Madison


Here are the contestants with their copies of Slumber! 











And the winner is.........................................................................


Number 6  Shelly Muncaster


The character that Shelly will portray is a healer fairy from a neighboring village called Stirling. She plays a very intricate role in the saving of Rory's love interest, Sawyer.
I will have more information on this character late because I don't want to give away too much for those who haven't read the first book.
Thank you to all of you who entered!
xoxo,
Christy

2 comments:

  1. Wow Christy! I am so honored to be a character in your next book!! Arghhh I am dying right now! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete