Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The White Door coming February

 
Books 1 & 2 of The Visitor's Series are available for purchase everywhere books are sold. Book 3, The White Door will be out (fingers crossed) in Feb. I'm currently accepting bloggers/book pages to assist me in spreading the cover love all over! The cover will be very unique and I'll tell you why. My niece, Tayler, will be the cover model. I'm actually getting photos of her this weekend! I'm so stoked. Tayler will be the face of Brylee Brason and will do a great job! If you are interested in helping me with this task please email my assistant Candice :
candicesimpsonpa@gmail.com
 
 
Me and Tayler last year. Trust me, she's even more gorgeous without her braces!
 
 
 
 
 Here is the Synopsis:
“When I had first moved here I was still a girl who cherished the normality of teen life. Now, after being here a year I came to love a boy who was both strong and courageous. I made real friendships that would last even after death. The selfish girl my grandmother warned me of becoming had vanished.
A girl who stood tall with the powers to see the dead and help those in need appeared in her place.”

In Brylee’s world nothing is normal. She sees and speaks with the dead and at 17 years old she already has a full plate. She’s in her senior year and college is just around the corner.
She must learn to control her gifts of seeing the dead and survive in the land of the living if she wants to fulfill her dreams of college.
She succeeded in ridding the Brown family curse from her boyfriend, Ephraim but in the end her best-friend lost her life. Now a whole slew of new problems present itself and like always Brylee is tempted to run for the hills. With Ephraim at her side she must come to grips with the reality that she is not a normal girl and she never will be.
What will happen when the town turns on her and her house? Or better yet when a body is unearthed in her backyard? Brylee will be forced to make more decisions than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment