Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Crimson Key reaches AMAZON TOP SELLERS LIST

I NORMALLY DO NOT BRAG ABOUT MYSELF


but this is way too go not to brag about. Yesterday The Crimson Key released two days before the scheduled release date. So in our excitement, Anchor Group and I did all we could to get the word out asap. I did have a book signing yesterday which made it hard to promote TCK while being there for new readers. But in its first day release TCK made the Best Seller's List in Horror and Ghosts. I am super stoked to say, I am a Best Seller and you bet your butt I will tell everyone. I will shake hands and say, "Hello I am Christy, a best selling author," to anyone and everyone. We have worked so hard, Anchor Group and I , and I think we deserve this moment in the spotlight. Because lets face it, it doesn't last forever. Soon the book will not be selling like hotcakes and I will just be Christy Sloat, plain ole author soon. So share the book and enjoy the 244 pages of scary awesome goodness.
xoxo Christy

 Nook Link
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment