Saturday, March 22, 2014

Review of Catch A Falling Star

Catch A Falling Star by Kim Culbertson

Publication date April 29th 2014
GOODREADS LINK

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of the book prior to it's release. I can tell you that this book is heartwarming and at times funny. The MC, Carter, loves her town. She loves everything about her life and the way it's going and then Hollywood invades.
I don't want to give too much away in my review since the book hasn't yet released. The storyline is flawless and clean. I was attached to Carter all the way through the book. She's a very positive character that doesn't house a lot of drama, if you know what I mean. She meets Adam and it's not fireworks love at first site. I loved that about the book. I also liked her solid friends and her parents.
Basically, if you're looking for a good heartwarming tale with a happy ending, this is your book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment