Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review of Fire and Flood

Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott










My review-


I needed to take the evening and review this book the morning after finishing it. Now that my thoughts are collected this is my review of this fabulous new book by one of my favorite authors, Victoria Scott
Holy smack! This book is awesome. Not only was this book filled with intense drama but it also made me laugh out loud several times.
I've seen many people compare this book to Hunger Games like it's a bad thing. I do see some similarities but not many. This book is all it's own.
The characters are complex and original. Tella started off this weak girly-girly and ended strong and vibrant.
Now lets talk Pandoras. Victoria Scott brought us a completely original idea of these animals that hatch from eggs and are there to help the contenders. Wow! That's all I will say to that.
I'm eager to read the next book in this series. Victoria Scott is a fantastic writer that came into the writing world and handed us a book that makes us scream, laugh and cry. Great job!




GOODREADS

No comments:

Post a Comment