Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The name of the next trilogy announced

I left it up to my awesome Street Team to name my next book trilogy. The trilogy would be a spin-off of The Visitors Series. I will include many characters from the series and maybe one or two or three from my Past Lives Series.
I knew I wanted to leave it up to there very capable hands because they have read all of my books. They know my writing and they know Brylee, best. She is a vital part of the book. The Streat Teamers love her as much as I do. So here is the announcement of the name of the Trilogy and the name of all three of the books.

Drum Roll please................................................................................................................................................................................





The Shadows Trilogy
Book One- Shadows
Book Two-Secrets
Book Three-Silence

Thanks to the amazing Lynn Shaw we have a name!
The book will be due out next year. In the meantime I'm working on a new standalone novel, Who We Were.
That's all for now!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment