Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentines love from me to you

I decided since it's Valentines Day in a few days, that I would share a little bit of my romance novel with you all.
Who We Were was a very different story for me to write. I've never written outside of paranormal projects and this book spoke to me in a way that brought me back to my high school days.
I sat back and envisioned when I myself when to summer school one year and then BAM, a story was born.
The characters are so very much like people I once knew or could have known back then. But they're original.
Sadie is a lot like me in the way that she leans on her best friend for everything. But she's so different in many ways.
I touch on more than just romance in the book. I also wrote about things that are not in a lot of contemporary novels for teens; teen drinking, abuse, disabilities, cancer. These are just a few of the things that are wrapped up in Who We Were.

My tag line is simple; Reinvent Yourself. But it comes with a huge impact. These teens started off their summer knowing who they wanted to be, but by the end of the book they changed dramatically. It's those changes that make the book what it is and I hope you pick it up and read it this V-day.
Fall in love with Nolan like all the other girls did.
Buy Your Copy Today
Read one of my favorite scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment